The AMARSi project aims at high impact in society. Human motions, robotics, bio-inspired intelligence and learning are the main scientific areas.
AMARSi further aims at changing the way robots interact with humans by introducing more flexible, compliant, learning and user friendly robots.
The project fosters dissemination activities in the following areas:
- The AMARSi project commits to a number of public deliverables that are periodically published online on the deliverable page.
- Peer-reviewed publications are made immediately available on the publication page of the AMARSi website.
- Dissemination events as keynote talks, conference talks, media events and others are advertised online via Twitter and listed in our news page.
- The project commits to the publication of blueprints and source code.
- Images and dissemination videos are available on the AMARSi YouTube channel and Flicker page.